Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||OM5 Fiber Optic Patch Cords||Cable Color:||Lime Green|
|Fiber Type:||OM5 Multimode||Connector:||LC|
|Application:||High Density Data Center||Material:||PVC/LSZH/OFNP|
OFNP Fiber Optic Patch Cord,
OM5 Fiber Optic Patch Cord,
LSZH Multimode Patch Cable
According to ISO / IEC 11801, OM5 optical fiber specifies a wider wavelength range between 850nm and 953nm. It was created to support short wave division multiplexing (SWDM), which is one of many new technologies developed to transmit 40Gb / s and 100GB / s. In June 2016, the new broadband multimode fiber standard ANSI /TIA-492AAAE was approved for publication.
OM5 fiber is a laser optimized multimode fiber (MMF), which specifies the bandwidth characteristics for wavelength division multiplexing (WDM). The purpose of this new fiber classification method is to support a variety of "short" wavelengths between 850nm and 950nm, which are suitable for high bandwidth applications after polymerization.
OM5 optical fiber technology was originally developed for the application of data center. From the current development, it will soon become an ideal choice for building backbone network.
It can not only support 802.11ac Wi Fi system, but also support high-density 5G wireless network.
Why OM5 Fiber Optic Patch Cords?
1. Om5 fiber is at least as good as OM4 in supporting all traditional applications, and it is fully compatible and interoperable with OM3 and OM4 fiber.
2. Om5 is designed to support at least four low-cost wavelengths in the range of 850-950 nm, so as to optimize the support for emerging short wave division multiplexing (sdwm) applications, reduce the number of parallel fibers by at least four times, use only two fibers (instead of eight) to continuously transmit 40Gb / s and 100GB / s, reduce the number of fibers and achieve higher speed. In the future, SWDM technology may also be used to achieve Ethernet transmission speeds of 200, 400 and 800Gb / s in multimode fiber.
3. Om5 has been sold worldwide, and the pre terminated optical fiber patch cords provided by Yingda have been installed in a variety of network environments, including campus, buildings and data centers.
OM5 Fiber Optic Patch Cords specification:
|Fiber Connector||LC UPC to LC UPC||Fiber Mode||OM5 50/125|
|Fiber Type||Duplex & Simplex||Fiber Jacket||2.0mm/3.0mm, PVC/LSZH, OFNP Plenum|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.3dB||Return Loss||≥35dB|
|Cladding Diameter||125 ± 1 µm||Wavelength||850/1300nm|
|Operating Temperature||-40~ 75°C||Jacket Color||Lime Green|
|Minimum Bend Radius||10D||Compliants||RoHS, ISO9001|
OM5 Fiber Optic Patch Cords features:
1.Using high precision ceramic ferrule
2. low insertion loss and high return loss
3. high stability and repeat
4.be according with the telcordia GR-326-CORE standard
OM5 Fiber Optic Patch Cords Applications:
1. Local Area Network
2.Data communication network
3.Telecommunication optical transmission network
4.Optical access network(OAN)
OM5 Fiber Optic Patch Cords pictures:
Contact Person: Bai